Workers who are exposed to extreme heat or work in hot environments may be at risk of developing heat related-illnesses. This program will help you identify the signs and symptoms of heat-related illnesses, recognize factors that increase the risk of heat-related illnesses, and identify strategies to control exposure to heat stress.
Learners will have 2 attempts to complete the final test and must achieve a score of at least 80%.
By the end of this program, learners will be able to:
- Identify the signs and symptoms of heat-related illnesses
- Recognize factors that increase the risk of heat-related illnesses
- Identify strategies to control exposure to heat stress
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate IHSA Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- If you wish to purchase eLearning courses for another individual or multiple individuals in your organization, submit an eLearning Purchase Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name that will appear on your certificate of completion will be the same as the name of your eLearning account.
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
The course is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty