Skin diseases, as a result of exposure to hazardous substances, are one of the most common causes of illness in construction. This program will help you identify the signs and symptoms of skin diseases, recognize the hazards that cause skin diseases, and identify strategies to control exposure to skin diseases.
Learners will have 2 attempts to complete the final test and must achieve a score of at least 80%.
By the end of this program, learners will be able to:
- Identify the signs and symptoms of skin diseases,
- Recognize the hazards that cause skin diseases, and
- Identify strategies to control exposure to skin diseases.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate IHSA Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- If you wish to purchase eLearning courses for another individual or multiple individuals in your organization, submit an eLearning Purchase Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name that will appear on your certificate of completion will be the same as the name of your eLearning account.
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
The course is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty