This eLearning program provides information and tools needed to assist those who are involved in developing or enhancing their organization’s hazard and risk management system. Through structured exercises and case studies, participants will be introduced to concepts, methods, and tools used to create, implement, evaluate, communicate, and maintain a successful hazard and risk management system.
Put your hazard assessment process to the test and see how it measures up against the COR™ standard.
NOTE: This course is also available in an in-class format.
Learners will have 2 attempts to complete the final test and must achieve a score of at least 80%.
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Hazard and risk management models
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Controlling hazards
- Communicating and monitoring
Did You Know?
This is a mandatory training program for individuals acting as an organization’s COR™ Internal Auditor and for those pursuing the National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) certification.
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify and describe the components of an effective OHSMS
- Differentiate between a hazard and a risk and provide examples of each
- Identify criteria of a risk assessment process
- Describe and provide examples of qualitative and quantitative risk measurement
- Identify categories of hazards
- Explain the risk assessment process
- Describe the basic categories of controls
- Describe the requirements for ensuring an ongoing hazard and risk assessment process
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate COR™ Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- Each Learner must have their own eLearning account and purchase their eLearning courses from that account in order for their name to appear on the record of training (certificate of completion).
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty