This eLearning course is one of the mandatory training requirements for the COR™ program. This course will help the employer and organization’s designated Internal Auditor understand and commit to the COR™ program.
This course is also available in an in-class format.
Learners will have 2 attempts to complete the final test and must achieve a score of at least 80%.
Overview of the COR™ Program
Benefits of COR™
Management Responsibilities and Commitment to the COR™ Program
The Plan-Do-Check-Act Model
COR™ Audit Process
COR™ Certification Process
Internal Auditor Responsibilities
COR™ Audit Elements
Did You Know?
This is a mandatory training program for an organization’s COR™ Senior Management Representative and Internal Auditor, and for those pursuing the National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) certification.
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain what the COR™ program is
- List the benefits of measuring an organization’s health and safety performance
- Describe the responsibilities of senior management regarding the Health and Safety Management System (HSMS), program development and evaluation
- Describe the main outcome of an annual Management Review of a company’s HSMS
- Explain the requirements of each phase of the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) model
- Describe the key responsibilities of Internal Auditors
- Outline the criteria for assessing each of the 19 elements of an effective health and safety program.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate COR™ Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- Each Learner must have their own eLearning account and purchase their eLearning courses from that account in order for their name to appear on the record of training (certificate of completion).
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty