Carbon monoxide is the leading cause of fatal poisonings in North America - and is considered one of the most dangerous hazards on a construction site. This eLearning program is designed to help workers and supervisors identify the sources of carbon monoxide exposure, recognize the health effects of carbon monoxide poisoning, and identify strategies to minimize exposure to this unique workplace hazard.
Learners will have 2 attempts to complete the final test and must achieve a score of at least 80%.
By the end of this eLearning program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the sources of carbon monoxide
- Recognize the health effects of carbon monoxide poisoning
- Identify strategies to minimize exposure to carbon monoxide
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate IHSA Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- If you wish to purchase eLearning courses for another individual or multiple individuals in your organization, submit an eLearning Purchase Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name that will appear on your certificate of completion will be the same as the name of your eLearning account.
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
The course is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty