This eLearning course is one of the mandatory training requirements for the COR® program. This course will help a representative from senior management and organization’s designated Internal Auditor understand and commit to the COR® program.
As of January 1, 2023, all COR® audits must be completed using AuditSoft. This digital tool will help you conduct quicker, easier COR® audits and use data to continuously improve your OHSMS. It is an electronic version of the COR®2020 Audit Tool.
NOTE: For more information about COR® 2020 click here, for more information about AuditSoft click here.
Learners will have two attempts to complete the final test and must achieve a score of at least 80%.
Overview of the COR® Program
Benefits of COR®
Management Responsibilities and Commitment to the COR® Program
The Plan-Do-Check-Act Model
COR® Audit Process
Internal Auditor Responsibilities
COR® Audit Elements
Did You Know?
This is a mandatory training program for an organization’s COR® Senior Management Representative and Internal Auditor, and for those pursuing the National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) certification.
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand what the COR® program is
- Understand the process and determine the resources required to implement the COR® Audit
- Identify the responsibilities and commitment of Senior Management regarding the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS).
- Identify the key responsibilities of COR® Internal Auditors.
- Identify the 14 elements and sub-elements and the associated audit scoring.
- Recognize the criteria for assessing each of the 14 elements and sub-elements of an effective Occupational Health and Safety Program.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate COR™ Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- If you wish to purchase eLearning courses for another individual or multiple individuals in your organization, submit an eLearning Purchase Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name that will appear on your certificate of completion will be the same as the name of your eLearning account.
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
The course is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty