This eLearning program provides an introduction to the fundamentals of auditing and how to apply these principles while performing the COR® Audit. It focuses on auditing concepts that are common to all organizational audits while using material and examples specific to the COR® Audit process.
As of January 1, 2023, all COR® audits must be completed using AuditSoft. This digital tool will help you conduct quicker, easier COR® audits and use data to continuously improve your OHSMS. It is an electronic version of the COR®2020 Audit Tool.
NOTE: For more information about COR® 2020 click here, for more information about AuditSoft click here.
Learners will have 2 attempts to complete the final test and must achieve a score of at least 80%.
- Preparing for the Audit
- Performing the Audit
- Summarizing the Audit
- Submitting the Audit
Did You Know?
This is a mandatory training program for individuals acting as an organization’s COR® Internal Auditor.
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the benefits of performing an audit and the role the audit plays within the continual improvement process.
2. List the 4 phases of the COR® audit process and identify each phase.
3. Recognize the COR® Audit Tool format, verification techniques, scoring, auditor notes, and calculations.
4. Formulate the requirements of each phase of the COR® Audit such as: setting the audit objective, scope, plan, opening meeting, interviews and observations, approved sampling techniques, summarizing reports, and meeting the submission requirements.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate COR™ Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- If you wish to purchase eLearning courses for another individual or multiple individuals in your organization, submit an eLearning Purchase Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name that will appear on your certificate of completion will be the same as the name of your eLearning account.
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
The course is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty