Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is designed to protect construction workers from physical dangers and/or health hazards. PPE provides protection and reduces the risk of hazards on a construction site.
This eLearning module will help learners identify the types of PPE worn on construction sites and when they should be used.
A minimum of 80% on the module questions must be achieved to achieve a certificate of completion. Learners will have the opportunity to receive feedback on their results and retry any questions. Learners must get to the last slide of the module and Click Exit module for completion to be recorded.
By the end of this program, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the types of PPE found in construction.
- Match each type of PPE with a particular hazard.
- Identify when each type of PPE should be used.
- Recognize that there are different types of PPE for different types and levels of protection.
- Identify the training requirements for PPE.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate IHSA Record of Training.
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- If you wish to purchase eLearning courses for another individual or multiple individuals in your organization, submit an eLearning Purchase Form to email@example.com.
- The name that will appear on your certificate of completion will be the same as the name of your eLearning account.
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
The course is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty