On a construction project, workers may find themselves exposed to hazards that have the potential to cause immediate and/or long term health effects. This eLearning module will help learners identify activities that could lead to exposures to chemical and biological hazards on a construction project, and the steps that can be taken to avoid exposure.
A minimum of 80% on the module questions must be achieved to achieve a certificate of completion. Learners will have the opportunity to receive feedback on their results and retry any questions. Learners must get to the last slide of the module and Click Exit module for completion to be recorded.
By the end of this program, learners will be able to:
- Identify examples of chemical, biological and physical hazards common on construction projects.
- Identify the routes of entry into the body for hazardous chemical and biological substances.
- Identify examples of activities that could lead to exposures to chemical and biological hazards on a construction project.
- Recognize examples of steps that can be taken to avoid exposures to chemical and biological hazards.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate IHSA Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- If you wish to purchase eLearning courses for another individual or multiple individuals in your organization, submit an eLearning Purchase Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name that will appear on your certificate of completion will be the same as the name of your eLearning account.
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
The course is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty