A person’s job and workplace should not harm their mental health. Maintaining a psychologically healthy and safe workplace is a joint responsibility. Many employers recognize this and strive to create psychologically safe and healthy workplaces but some things are outside of an employer’s control. This eLearning module will help you identify the components of a psychologically healthy and safe workplace, how you can contribute and when to seek support for mental health.
A minimum of 80% on the module questions must be achieved to achieve a certificate of completion. Learners will have the opportunity to receive feedback on their results and retry any questions. Learners must get to the last slide of the module and Click Exit module for completion to be recorded.
By the end of this eLearning program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the risk factors, stigmas and impact of mental health issues in the workplace
- Recognize examples of discrimination in the workplace
- Recognize examples of workplace violence and harassment
- Identify the components of a psychologically healthy and safe workplace
- Identify when and where to seek support for mental health
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate IHSA Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- If you wish to purchase eLearning courses for another individual or multiple individuals in your organization, submit an eLearning Purchase Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name that will appear on your certificate of completion will be the same as the name of your eLearning account.
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
The course is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty