When workers hear “falls,” they often think about falling from a ladder, a roof, or high place. However, injuries can also happen when workers fall to the same level they’re standing or walking on. This eLearning module will help learners identify the hazards that can lead to slips, trips and falls from the same level and the controls that can reduce the risk.
A minimum of 80% on the module questions must be achieved to achieve a certificate of completion. Learners will have the opportunity to receive feedback on their results and retry any questions. Learners must get to the last slide of the module and Click Exit module for completion to be recorded.
By the end of this program, learners will be able to:
1. Recognize common workplace conditions that contribute to slips, trips and falls
2. Identify ways to prevent slips, trips and falls on the same level
3. Recognize good housekeeping practices on work sites
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate IHSA Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- If you wish to purchase eLearning courses for another individual or multiple individuals in your organization, submit an eLearning Purchase Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name that will appear on your certificate of completion will be the same as the name of your eLearning account.
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
The course is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty