The Utility Work Protection Code Overview eLearning is for information purposes only, to acquaint participants with the fundamentals of the Utility Work Protection Code. This course is suitable for personnel who require general knowledge of the Utility Work Protection Code but are not responsible for its application. This includes engineering and group support staff, arborists, and civil labour.
NOTE: This does not certify participants and does not qualify for re-certification.
- Tags and applications
- General overview of the program
Learners will have 2 attempts to complete the final test and must achieve a score of at least 80%.
By the end of this program, learners will be able to:
1. Recognize and Identify the restrictions of the Code and its tags and forms
2. Identify the roles of the various Authorities
3. Identify the need for clear and accurate communication
This course is designed for information purposes only to acquaint participants with the fundamentals of the Code.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate IHSA Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- If you wish to purchase eLearning courses for another individual or multiple individuals in your organization, submit an eLearning Purchase Form to email@example.com.
- The name that will appear on your certificate of completion will be the same as the name of your eLearning account.
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
The course is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty