NEW for COR™ 2020, this eLearning program provides information and tools needed to assist those who are involved in developing or enhancing their organization’s hazard and risk management system. Through structured exercises and case studies, participants will be introduced to concepts, methods, and tools used to create, implement, evaluate, communicate, and maintain a successful hazard and risk management system.
Put your hazard assessment process to the test and see how it measures up against the COR™ standard.
NOTE: For more information about COR™ 2020 click here.
Learners will have 2 attempts to complete the final test and must achieve a score of at least 80%.
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Hazard and risk management models
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Controlling hazards
- Communicating and monitoring
Did You Know?
This is a mandatory training program for individuals acting as an organization’s COR™ Internal Auditor and for those pursuing the National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) certification.
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the components of an effective OHSMS
- Recognize the risk assessment process
- Identify risk assessment tools and techniques
- Identify the basic categories of controls
- Recognize the requirements for ensuring an ongoing hazard and risk assessment process
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate COR™ Record of Training
Welcome to IHSA's eLearning catalogue. Please review the following notice.
- If you wish to purchase eLearning courses for another individual or multiple individuals in your organization, submit an eLearning Purchase Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name that will appear on your certificate of completion will be the same as the name of your eLearning account.
A refund can only be issued within 14 days of purchase and for any courses that have not started.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Firefox for completing your eLearning courses.
The course is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Visit IHSA's Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about IHSA's eLearning catalogue.
Your cart is empty